2014 Minnesota Rural Health Conference
The 2014 Minnesota Rural Health Conference, "Weaving the Threads of Rural Health", invites rural health stakeholders to discover the promising practices and reform happening in health care. This year’s conference will include sessions on the partnerships so important in health care today, operational effectiveness, patient engagement, and tools and resources across an array of rural health care topics.
The Minnesota Rural Health Conference features innovative, local and state solutions to challenges while encouraging informed and visionary leadership for the future.
We welcome everyone interested in rural health to join us June 23-24, 2014 in Duluth at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC).
Exhibitor/sponsor and participant registration will open early April 2014. If you do not already receive Conference emails from us, please add your email address to the mailing list to receive updates and information.
Target Audiences: Our 2013 Conference had over 500 participants!
- Rural hospital, long-term care, behavioral health, rural health clinic and community-based service administrators, staff and volunteers
- Rural health professionals, including physicians, nurses, physician assistants, allied health professionals and educators
- Rural dentists and pharmacists
- Rural Health Advisory Committee (RHAC) members
- Rural Hospital Flexibility Committee (FLEX) members
- Elected and appointed officials including county commissioners and state legislators
- Federal, state and local government public health staff
- Policy analysts, researchers and students interested in rural health issues
- Health plan representatives
- Community leaders and activists
- Rural health care consumers
- Health professions students
- Other partners in rural health.
Contact Kim Nordin with any questions.
218-727-9390 Ext. 237